Skip to main content

If you don't like something, change it. ...

😎Cool mind😎
Harshal & Ravi(Tea lover😘)

I'm feeling not good & once day confident level was very low. How settle in future about me this topic thinking so hurt.because today world may be skill is  very Important & skill is key for way of success.

if you have skill give your job & respect etc..satisfied you.but if you have don't skill so very difficulty face the problem in life.
after that understand situation & find to comfortable work.but we are not 100%Happy. Beacause this Time your demand only give me a job/work for in few salary.

company or any person give your job by the way situation and you are the weakness & your problem this time so every people/company before give your job asked you what is your problem? & why are you need of job ? all over understand therefore how are use better way of you not tell that company. I'm observed and used of you.

my according cooming soon you are bad timing your beginning of life prepare,what is your aim for life ? how to settled of you all over thinking point of mind so and so it..so

I always say that your bad timing cooming soon not fear you are ready to situation handle and stable of you and understand of you not your bad timing start only mind it good timing in your life goals achieved this bad timing.the people hard work but not received they are thinking about salary.by the ways  people only work in body but not used of body part for example:-own mind.this situation understand what is your weakness and what is solution all over thinking about And how to face my problem in life& how to my family control and with happy all over.plz what I'm say plz carefully understand all over not written so I hope you my friends all over understand. situation is very bad so work hard.expenses of family more than of payment. Some people not mange of family so don't need to fear again hard work can I surely tells you one day  basically achieve you motto and mange your family with happiness.

Daily tells that me Ravi & Harshal find the job bro so My mind thinking about you so today written by me so I'm extremely sorry bro. for some mistake writtenly suggest me and commemt.

My friends (Harshal & Ravi) Bro always tells me bhai ganshya find the the job and tell me..specially written for you harshal & Ravi.bro job is easily received but my problem and condition is very different so back me.but Bro I'm observed you. you can do all over mind it and one day achive your motto mind its..

Harshal family is very good always I'm going to harshal home when I'm observed silent atmostpear harshal home.good behave harashal mom and dad.nice family and support always to harshal so my accordingly you are very lucky you have got such a lucky mom and dad.

Ravi bro family is wonderfull he is always tell that my father is strik but I like him.

baat waqt waqt ki hai waqt sabhi ka aata hai.aapna bhi time aayega.
don't forgots ..believe it and God bless you all over one day better take  care..

I'm from message my swt friends👬 today skill develop thereafter work all easy and set up.
                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best friend

                              My best friend Komal is my best friend..keep in nikname chakuli. First a fall tells that how is friendship for me..one day messages for 30 oct 2018 whatsup say Hi.. I-asked who are you ? She-Komal I-who is komal (girl / boys ) I'm confused name. because komal name are both boys & girls She-are you know who is komal? I-Can I see your photo? She-Wait and sent me photo After that remebers she is my classmate friends..I know better in study how is komal by the way all over about for komal known as me. Start the chat with komal and questioning what is favrate dish? all about collect information. Daily basis chat with me komal.she is good behave.she is very happy by the way she always say that are you talk to me very good.I have interested to talk to you.are you free talk to me. I like talk to komal because she is understand feeling and no more discussion & time consuming and chat with interested. one things is more import

One word can change your behavior

My friends always say that are you talking about me very good.  I will always tries to better talk to my Friends & thereafter she /He is very happy so my responsibility talk to daily because she/He is listening to me what i am say. this line prove that talk to who is people who is interesting to listen you. Love you my swt friends.👫  (Komal,Dipak) for specially written you..

Simple leaving high thinking🤘

  Cool mind Always Happy 😎🤘 My experiance Dear sister Read & understand carefully then talk to me.. I have experienced modern today world.ralationship member aren't thinking out of mind control what is say all the forgat this time. One day call me my uncle daughter its means my sister says that we are Stepney sister so forgot.this time I'm shock & what I'm do don't understand. I'm continue listening what is say me. After that not control me out of my mind all over.first asked how think about me you are my stepany sister.then tell me listen to first.its not possible I m thinking about you are my Stepney sister.All over sister are same not a different you.sister means sister and more nothing. I m always love all sister no more thinking Stepney cousion etc.and I m not agree stepany sister how is different tell me anyone.sister means sister.they are you thinking I m your brother so as per wish good work . relation member always something poin